my life, growing up, a diary started on my behalf by Henry Addico my dad and Yuliya smyrnova my mom.

Tuesday 26 August 2008

My first day without Dad

Last night went really quickly as a slept like a brick. I was in bed till 9am until I could hear mom kiss dad as he was about to leave to work. He apparently works in some laboratory and needed to go do some research. It was just me and mom all morning. I had a feed and almost dosed off but not quite as I was feeling a bit uneasy. Mom thought she could slip me into my play pen and exercise to get back into shape by doing some yoga. Boring! boring! A bit of a cry and mom and I were exercising together.

I was so tired after the work out that I was so restless so did what we babies do best, cried my eyes out. Mom tried all the tricks she could think of but nothing seemed to work. Where is daddy, where is daddy I cried. Mom tried to phone dad but he had left his mobile at home.
Before I could realise it we were on the tram, on our way to town for some fresh air and some shopping. Mom got me a posh pink sleeping bag, a clipper for my nails and for herself a cool breast feeding top.

I heard mommy's phone ring a couple of times. It was only daddy wondering where we were. I had loads of cuddles when we got home and slept for a while until I had to poo, three lots.. Gosh nappies are such good things.

Mommy fed me a for awhile afterwards as I became so hungry. We both dosed off until mom woke up and browsed through a Greek food magazine looking for a recipe to cook. She found a lovely meat ball recipe which she cooked while dad cuddled me to sleep.


I woke up hungry after 30 minutes interrupting mommy's cooking. She gave me that luscious milk which sent to sleep. I was dreaming... dreaming....

No comments:

My Blog List