my life, growing up, a diary started on my behalf by Henry Addico my dad and Yuliya smyrnova my mom.

Monday 22 September 2008

Never seen such a tall guy!

The weekend went quit busy. I had a few visitors. On Saturday Mary came to see my family as she had not been round for a while. Mary always makes sure she passes on her mam's advice from China. There is no harm with loads of advice especially if its from other peoples expriences is there?
On Saturday me and mam were chilling out after hectic Friday when mam took me to aqua-aerobic for antenatal and postnatal ladies and then to the Botanical garden for some fresh air. We went to Weston Park museum, me in the carrier looking round. I like seating in it but am falling asleep soon as it is comfortable and close to mammy bossoms.

It was very Sunny day on Sunday so mam took me for a walk as far as  Middlewood park. The park is lovely and there was almost nobody there. After being back home daddy arrived shortly with James.  James is 6.4 ft tall, I was amazed to see a man so tall.  James was pleased to see us and everybody celebrated with a fizzy drink. Mam drunk only a bit on my account, yeah through that sumptous breast milk.

 

After a while Amy and Joe visited us and played with me as well. I was really exhausted as James stayed late and discussed something impotrtant with daddy. I slept well during the night although wanted to play at 4 am, but mammy didn't allowed me to.

Today I was with mammy in the morning. Mam played Latin music for kids that we listened together. I liked it as well and even asked mammy to play the CD twice. Then daddy came home and looked after me as mammy went shopping and to see dentist.

No comments:

My Blog List