my life, growing up, a diary started on my behalf by Henry Addico my dad and Yuliya smyrnova my mom.

Friday 5 September 2008

1 month old!

So I have been in London since Tuesday. It was a long journey to London. We got to the Sheffield train station 30 minutes early to for dad and mom to collect their tickets as it was free travel on public transport for me. We caught a train heading to Cleepthorpes. We stopped at Doncaster where I was so hungry I had to feed so about 20mins, did a poo before getting unto the train from Doncater to London. I slept throughout the journey to London. The next thing I could remember was the flash... yeah I think daddy was taking some pictures again.
Auntie Rebecca and me Naadu Sophia train lagged from the journey
Mom Yuliya Smyrnova wearing a costume from Grandma Otobia
I turned a month on the Thursday we were in London. I had no celebratory milk sucking as I was a bit unwell. I seem to have developed some itchy rush called Milia and its spreading all over my body. Mom and dad tried calling NHS direct but the nurse they spoke to thought it was nest to got to a GP. So they took to one near Brixton hill. Auntie Becky and her family's GP for a check. Apparently it was nothing to be worried about as many babies get it and it will eventually go away.

I spent the rest of the day playing with my cousins as mom was out to see her very intelligent friend she calls professor.. hmm a mystery to me too.


From the left is Kiara Shardow, Benjamin Shardow, me Naadu Sophia and Samira Shardow

Kiara Shardow and me Naadu Sophia
Kiara Shardow
Benjamin Shardow
Samira Shardow

We were back to Sheffield on Friday afternoon. Mom tried to express breast milk for the first time. I had my first bottle feed on that day. It was such a doddle.. easy peasy, lemon squeezy! That weekend I was not allowed any visitor as the rash was getting worse. One thing worth mentioning is the way mom dressed my that weekend. Check out the following pictures.... I was all grown up, an Old lady! But I recon I was a cool Old lady weighing 4.23kg (9pounds5ounces) a palindrome of my birth weight (3.24kg).



No comments:

My Blog List