my life, growing up, a diary started on my behalf by Henry Addico my dad and Yuliya smyrnova my mom.

Tuesday 2 September 2008

Trip to London

I am so excited about today's trip to London that I have been up since 4 am. Mom and dad are taking me to the smoke town to see most of the family who have been away in Ghana for summer holidays. I thought it will be best if I post details of events from Friday, the weekend and yesterday before leaving to London where I might just be a little bit busy to keep posting.

Friday went past very quickly. I was up about 5 am.  Between 5-12 I did my normal business of crying, feeding, and pooing.  Mum took me to Botanical garden where I met Yulima, Jacqueline, Freda, Ashley and Freda's Grandma. From right to left Jacqueline, Yulima, Ashley, Freda, Freeda's Grandma, Naadu Sophia
Later in the evening dad opened a lovely present from Chris, Jude, Beth and Dan who live in Barnsley. The parcel arrived by post when mum and I were out.

On Saturday I spent most of  the day with mom and dad indoors as we were expecting Melinda the Midwife and some visitors. Melinda arrived at about 9.30 am. This will be the last visit we have from her as the Deborah the health visitor will take over from today. I weighed 8 pounds 8 ounces and Melinda was very happy about my progress. John and Mary happened to be in town . They offered to buy some essentials for us and come by later. Mary also offered to show Yuliya my mom, a Chinese fish soup recipe. I slept most of the time in the afternoon as I was very tired. Melissa, Sam and Dylan came by about 3.30pm whilst Mary and John were still around. Dylan had a play on the piano, with the remote controlled land rover and hand push the tiny small red cars about. I slept through most of it in Melissa arms. Melissa Jones and Naadu Sophia
Sunday, whilst dad was at work mum and I went to town where we met Martina and Rahul in Marks and Spencer.  It started raining heavily while we in town so Rahul helped mum cover the pram so I did not get wet. Joana visited us early evening whilst dad had a quick drink with some friends from work.

Yesterday I had my first ear test appointment at the Neonatal clinic at the the Jessop Wing. I had to feed during the test as I got hungry and inpatient. Mom took me shopping to get a gift for the midwife, who looked after for both me and Mom very well.  We got back about 3pm. Very tired and restless had a quick nap before Mary came to see mom. I woke up for a cuddle but was still very tired and grumpy. Maria arrived as daddy was taking me to the bedroom for a nappy change.  I was crying and restless and did not settle for any thing until I got a bit of milk by snuggling unto my mommy breasts. What a delicacy, my delicacy!


Yulima, her mum Jacqueline and me naadu otobia sophia
Yulima and her mom Jacqueline
Sleepy sleepy me, naadu sophia I was dreaming ...think I can see a fountain of milk
Its me again only that am awake and that fountain of milk seems to have gone ... vanished

No comments:

My Blog List