my life, growing up, a diary started on my behalf by Henry Addico my dad and Yuliya smyrnova my mom.

Thursday 21 August 2008

2 weeks old Today

I am meant to be two weeks old today and last night I had very little sleep. I do not know what is really wrong with me and neither does my parents, poor souls who had no kip. The only thing I probably think it might be is that, my excitement and anticipation for today might have kept me hungry and awake. So to help me go to sleep I decided to make my Daddy write this blog. I made him place me gently in my rocker while I dictated my thoughts to him.

Mommy will be taking me to a post-natal breast feeding session today. I could hear babies like me cry and may be make some friends. I am not sure if mommy needs to go to this classes as so far as my concerned I am doing great sucking and sucking till my little pearl sized belly gets full. I may have to try and sleep through 1 and 2pm if I am not up to it. Will let you know later today or maybe tomorrow.

I have had a few pictures taken of me to mark me being two weeks old today so enjoy!






Chilling In my Rocker

No comments:

My Blog List