my life, growing up, a diary started on my behalf by Henry Addico my dad and Yuliya smyrnova my mom.

Sunday 24 August 2008

Mommy blogs for me!

I guess getting daddy to do all the blogging will mean it not being done every day and I am beginning to want a bit more detail adding on and pictures if any. So I have decided to get mom to do some blogging on my behalf as well.


It has been quite a long day today as I am growing up and keeping awake more than I use to.
In the morning I was looked after by Daddy while Mommy was sleeping. She indeed needed to catch on some sleep after me waking her up for feed five or more times last night. Shortly after the breakfast Daddy disappeared and I haven’t seen him for a couple of hours. He went to work as his paternity leave had finished. So the rest of the morning was basic routine with Mommy: feeding, nappies changing and sleeping .

The weather was very nice so in the afternoon Mommy took me for a short walk to a park. There was a band playing country music, so we stayed and listened to for a bit. I do like being wheeled up and about in the pram, but I rather dislike when there is lots of wind and sunshine. Daddy thinks I need some sunshine for a nice tan or may be he just wants me to get darker before we go to Ghana to visit our family there.

In the afternoon we were visited by our Italian friend Giovanni who travelled to Russia recently. He brought me two books written in Russian which Mommy will read to me. The books are very popular stories for kids and my mom had these books read to her when she was younger. I guess I have to learn Russian if I want to talk to my grandma who lives in Ukraine so I do not mind at all.

The fresh air put me to sleep and I slept nonstop for about three hours in my swing till Daddy came home. He cooked some yummy food for dinner. Daddy cooks really well and since I was born almost every day.

I am beginning to recognise my parents’ voices and faces. Apparently this is only expected from the books mommy has been reading. I love listening to Mommy murmuring to me or Daddy talking to himself. I get excited when I can see their faces very close to me, If only I could smile I will show them how excited I am as crying will only get me food or a nappy change. I still don’t like sleeping in the cot as it too roomy. I do prefer Mommy`s or Daddy`s laps !

No comments:

My Blog List