my life, growing up, a diary started on my behalf by Henry Addico my dad and Yuliya smyrnova my mom.

Saturday 23 August 2008

A day after a day older than two weeks

I missed blogging yesterday, a day older than two weeks as I was quite worn out from the previous day celebrating being two weeks old. As I practically slept through out the day, I could not make sure daddy was up and about blogging. But then its all well as I have managed to catch up on my beauty sleep.

I did not sleep very well yesterday as I was up almost every hour after 3am in need of food, food, food. Gosh mommy must be worn out! It was 8am before I was placed in the swing for a bit of good kick. But I have being doing everything to stay in mommy and daddy arms.

It was good to hear auntie Mary and uncle John early this afternoon. I could hear auntie Mary saying how cute I was ... yeah yeah yeah what ever!... and how she will like to keep me. I guess I wont mind for a bit so far I can still get some breast milk. They however had to rush off as they were moving into a new flat in Broomhill.

Daddy started cooking some chicken leg soup apparently it is meant to be a delicacy. I was in my swing whilst dad tried to cook and keep me happy at the sametime. I cried a bit after letting that poo out and needed changing. But shortly after I was hungry again so mommy had to step in and provide me with some luscious milk.

Daddy left shortly after to get some glasses from boots, the shop where they bought my nappies and most other things. Shortly after I had a visit from the ladies Joanne, Mitchel and Maria, very exciting. Mommy grabbed a sandwich and we where out and about with the ladies! I enjoyed being wheeled round the Western Park Museum. I was however so hungry I had to request a feed from mommy in public, yes in public. That was somehow a bit more tasteful than when I am at home. Must be the fresh air.

Next thing I could remember I was in daddy and mommy bed all alone. Oops where is everyone I cried, if only I could be understood. I got a bit more cuddles and reminded daddy to write the blog while I had a feed. I almost had pictures but mommy forgot the memory card for her phone at home. I will have more pictures and hopefully some more exciting stories soon.

Cheerio cheerio!

No comments:

My Blog List